Gruß2006-12-30 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
* mmg: enhancement: All inputs and controls are cleared and deactivated if the user select "File -> New".
* mmg: enhancement: The user can switch between the "generic" and "format specific options" pages even if no track is selected.
2006-12-29 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: mkvmerge would not write frame durations if "--engage use_simpleblock" was used resulting in unplayable and unextractable subtitle tracks.
2006-12-28 Moritz Bunkus <email@example.com>
* mkvmerge: bug fix: Added a workaround for RealAudio tracks for which the key frame flag is never set.
2006-12-27 Moritz Bunkus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed a segfault that occured if the user had a track selected and its the file the track was read from is removed.
* mmg: bug fix: Fixed the behaviour of a couple of ComboBoxes on Windows after selecting "File -> New". E.g. if the user selected "700M" in the "split after this size" ComboBox, selected "File -> New" and selected "700M" again, then it would not show up in the command line window until he selected another option and returned to the "700M" afterwards.